Control the sounds in Second Life
- These instructions apply to standard SL viewers numbered 3.6 and above.
- Details may differ with other viewers.
- Sound in SL can come from five different channels
- You can adjust the volume of each channel
- or silence any channel completely.
- But you have to know which channel
- And you have to find the control panels
- Especially the quick panel.
Quick sound controls
Click image to enlarge
- To get to the quick sound controls:
- Hover the cursor over the loudspeaker graphic
- Upper right of the screen.
- The quick sound controls panel will appear